Saturday, May 14, 2011

happy lah

Was wonder why my home internet is still so slow even after I upgrade it to the 1M package.

If it's not the line problem, then I think it could be the wireless router problem.
Mine is old old model, think 5 yrs ++ back. So, I tried to install the new router that come with the TM package.

And surprisingly it really help on the wireless connection!
Previously, when I access from my room, it always show Poor; now I see the 'Excellent' ^-^
Also, my new handphone always failed to connect to the old wireless, and now it work like a charm. So maybe you can also consider to upgrade the Wifi equipment if the speed is un-reasonable slow no matter what package you have purchase (?) just my guess leh, not too sure


I'm happy with what I did.

Happy to enjoy the much faster browsing speed
Happy to have the handphone Wifi connected

And, happy that I have loooong weekend ahead me :)

Life is good lah ;)

No comments: