Sunday, June 07, 2009

童言童语开篇记

want to start a new label of my posting, that i think it's interesting topic, where the topic mainly about my nephew Wai Xing (WX), he is now 11 years old. I stay with him since he born, my sister MeeLin (ML) always has funny talk with him...

it's kids words that always simple and fun!

how about 童言童语, nice category ? let's start..
----------------------------------------------------

WX: Mom, can I ask you one thing? Very easy thing, you don't need to pay a cent, you don't need to fetch me to anywhere, you don't need to do anything!! Very easy

ML: Unbelievable, you asking something that don't need money to buy??

WX: Ya, just one simple thing. PLEASE do not talk about my exam result ever never ever! I am sick of it~~~~~

ML: ..... (with 3 black lines at her head, if you read comic, you know what I means :D )

No comments: